Saturday, June 2, 2012

Open House Projects for the New Catalog Debut

I had an Open House today and will be having part 2 tomorrow.  It was great to spend stamping time with my new friend, Betty, at my open house.  We created the two cards I made for the open house weekend and talked about our dogs (we both have pairs that are siblings), Scarborough Faire, Big Bang Theory (the show, not the universe), and of course crafting tips and stamping techniques.  Most of my friends are coming tomorrow…so I made a third card option to make it go more smoothly.

This one uses Betsy's Blossoms set, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, Bitty Banners Framelits, and the Floral District designer paper (all of these are new!)



This one uses the new Everything Eleanor stamp set and the new Midnight Muse In-Color.  I used Sahara Sand card stock for the card base, and I really like it with these colors.


Here's the third one that also uses Everything Eleanor (I love this set), Perfectly Penned, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, New Naturals Designer Buttons, and the new Summer Starfruit In-Color.


I also made party favors for all my Open House guests using the new Layered Labels set with coordinating Apothecary Accents Framelits.  Each party favor has a chocolate with a stamped label (It's a Wrap set), a Stampin' Sponge wedge, and a stamp in it.  The colors are all new In-Colors:  Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, and Midnight Muse.










No comments:

Post a Comment