Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 - Singing & Dancing

We went to our first General Session this morning.  They opened with a great video of home office employees lip-syncing this year's convention song as they moved the cameras through the departments of the home office. It's on YouTube, so I'll put a link on my facebook page.  We had a little time to look at product demonstrations and display boards after lunch and then off to our first Make'n'Take which was a craft box and 3 cards.  They separated the Make'nTakes into 3 sessions this time.


By the way, I gave My Digital Studio Journals to all my roommates.  Here's 3 of them.  I changed out the color so that each journal matched it's owner's favorite color.


We went to a couple of classes, had another General Session, ate Mexican food for dinner with Dee and Terri, then went to Awards Night.  There was an after party too with a D.J., desserts, lemonade, and dancing.  I had to get a photo with Shannon.  Shannon was handing out the new silver and gold markers to us as we entered the after party.  Laura and I danced along with a full floor of demonstrators to great songs.  It was great fun!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment