Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall Craft Shows – Come by My Booth for Specials and Deals on Retired Sets

I’m looking forward to Craft Show season!  My first one is tomorrow (Saturday the 20th).  

At these shows, I’ll have wood and clear mount retired stamp sets for sale, specials on orders at the shows, hand-made cards (except the Vendor Party), door prizes, raffle entries, retired ribbon & other embellishments, special give aways with retired purchases, class schedule flyers, stamp set sales benefiting the Little Elm Public Library, various samples & products from the holiday catalog, My Digital Studio samples, free catalogs, etc.  Whew!  I hope my tables are big enough! LOL

Here’s my show schedule for October and November:

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 9am to 3pm
GAUMC Holiday Bazaar & Pumpkins on the Prairie
Grace Avenue United Methodist Church
3521 Main Street
Frisco, TX  75034

Saturday, October 27, 2012 – 9am to 5pm
Sunday, October 28, 2012 – 11am to 5pm
Pearce Pacesetter Holiday Bazaar
Pearce High School
1600 N. Coit Rd
Richardson, TX  75080

Saturday, November 17, 2012 – 9am to 4pm
Vendor Party (Home Trunk Show)
3973 Whitefish Lake Dr
Frisco, TX  75035

Saturday, November 24, 2012 – 9am to 3pm
Home for the Holidays
First Baptist Church
7901 Main Street
Frisco, TX  75034

Also, I now have a credit card reader for my cell phone!  So, I can except credit cards for the purchase of retired items.

Hope to see you at an upcoming show…Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment