Saturday, January 12, 2013

Leadership 2013 - Stampin' Up! Invades Orlando


The first day was checking in, picking up materials, and Manager's Reception.  This year was the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios.  They had a red carpet for us and tons of food as we came in.  They also had Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice, Pear Cider & Lemonade drinks for us to taste free.  I had the frozen Butterbeer slush...yummy.  I didn't think I'd like the Pumpkin juice, but it was great.


I rode the dragon roller coasters full of loops and corkscrews too.  I rode both versions back to back since we had the park to ourselves!


I also rode the flying ride through the castle...very dizzy after that one...once was enough.  Also, there were cool visual effects throughout the castle on the way to getting on the ride.  After that, I shopped for wands and goodies at Honey Dukes.  Loved the Owl Post too.


More soon!  We had such a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment