Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stampin' Up! Dallas Regional - Fun with Friends!

We had a great time at the Dallas Regional event.  We took up 2 whole tables plus 2 seats from another table!


Me and Sherry.


Me and Kim


Most of the group at my table.

Here are the Make'n'Takes we did:


I changed this notebook a bit.  It was suppose to have 3 little flags under the flower and instead I left those off and added the Pool Party cardstock strip embossed with the Needlepoint Border embossing folder.  This folder comes with another border too (a cross stitch border).


I didn't care for this design, so I changed this one too.  Here's my version:


These are super cute and I made multiples while I was at Craftaway Studios last weekend to give to my hostesses at parties next month.

I have more photos of presentations, swaps, and our after party to post tomorrow.

Happy Stampin'




No comments:

Post a Comment