Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Craftaway Studios - Round 3

Last month me and my downline, Tracy, went to Craftaway Studios again for a long weekend of crafting together.  This was my 3rd time to go and I can't wait to go again.  It's so nice to have no distractions from home and just stamp 'til the wee hours of the morning day after day!

We really spread out since it was just the two of us.  Hard to believe just two people belong to this spread.  My area was the 2 1/2 tables on the right and Tracy had the 2 1/2 tables on the left.

And this doesn't include the tools we had spread out in the adjoining studio (mainly just the Big Shots and heat embossing tools over there).  And I have but one photo of me because we stayed in our PJs all day on Sunday and just took project photos that day and Monday.

Tracy was working on samples for upcoming classes which included these adorable Sesame Street cards.  Here's the assembly line of Elmos.  She got the idea from our Stampin' Connection I believe.  Anyway, her cards came out great.  She did Big Bird and Cookie Monster too.

I also love the energy of a bigger group and I know one of my other downlines is planning something in a few months...I may have to tag along to that one!  I love that Craftaway doesn't have restrictions though, so you don't have to fill the house to go and enjoy some "me" time.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment