Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Mother's Day with Creative Elements

I started this card with the intent to use the Timeless Portrait fabic, however it just wouldn't let me.  I'm sure you know what I mean if you've ever tried to use an embellishment and it just wasn't right for the direction your card was going...anyway, here's the final result.  I used this card for my card class at work, and I'm also sending it to the mothers in my family (they don't read my blog, so I'm safe).

Stamp Sets:
  • Creative Elements
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:
  • Marina Mist
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Basic Black
Tools / Extras:
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Postage Stamp Punch
  • 1 3/8" Square Punch
  • Taffeta Ribbon
  • Stampin' Sponge
  • Basic Jewels - Rhinestones
  • Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper ($4.39 on the Clearance Rack)
  • Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder & Big Shot

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment