Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunshine Z-Card - Bouncing Brayer Technique

I did a Z-Card in April for my Stamp Nights using the Bouncing Brayer Technique.  It also uses one of the single stamps available until the end of this month.  My mom used to sing this song to my sister and me when we were little, so I just had to get this stamp.




Stamps:
  • Sunshine
  • Papillon Potpourri
Colors:
  • Island Indigo
  • Basic Black
  • Pool Party
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Summer Starfruit
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Tangerine Tango
  • Whisper White
Extras:
  • Brad - Glimmer Basics
  • Brayer
  • Baby Wipe
  • Paper Piercer
  • Bitty Butterfly Punch
  • Core'dinations cardstock
  • Sanding Block
  • Chevron embossing folder
Tips:
Standard card - score at 4 1/4" and turnover and score at 6 3/8".  Center three layers are: 3"x 3", 3 1/4"x 3 1/4", & 3 1/2"x 3 1/2".  Use dimensionals to attach to the folded over half of the card front.

The instructions for the Bouncing Brayer technique are in the photo above.  I like the look best when I leave some white spaces, but you can keep adding the stripes until it's colored in if you want.

I stamped the orange & yellow butterflies in the baby wipe already striped with colors.  Stamping this way is called the Baby Wipe Technique.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment