Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013 - Here We Go!

Here's my badge I got in the mail.  It's my first time as a Sr. Manager.  I just earned that title at the end of Sale-a-bration with the help of my awesome friends and downlines.  Convention is in Salt Lake City and starts Thursday and closes on Saturday evening.  Stampin' Up! is celebrating 25 years this year and the convention promises to be bigger and better than ever.
We did a little sightseeing today (more later).  We went to the Great Salt Lake!  Imagine that...I've been to SLC for convention 4 times, so I guessed here at the 5th go around, I should see the actual lake, duh!  A year or two ago, we talked about trying to see something different every time we go.  Last year we went to Park City Utah and I zip-lined down a mountain and the year before that we went to the Copper Canyon.

I made some roommate gifts for my roomies too.  Here are some photos of them.  These are made from the Mini Muslin Bags that will be available in the Holiday Catalog.  I stamped the Gingham wheel on them and used the Kind & Cozy stamp set.
And here's what's inside.  I made tags for our bags we will get when we check in tomorrow and added hard candies to soothe dry throats (cheering all day for various reasons like welcoming Shelli to the stage, announcements, prize patrols & giveaways).  And of course, we NEED dark chocolate.
Also, something different this year...we were able to order Momento Mall stuff ahead of convention.  I got a few things, but will get more later.  Here's some of what I got so far:
This is a cell phone cover or glasses case, key chain, and gel charm bracelets in various colors.  I got 2 key chains so I was able to use the charms from one of them to add to the bag tags for everyone's roommate gift.  They also have a tablet cover that wasn't available yet.

I'll post more photos and updates from Salt Lake City every night, so check back or sign up for email updates to stay in the loop.

Happy Stampin' from SLC!






No comments:

Post a Comment