Sunday, August 18, 2013

Festive Flurry & Lovely as a Tree for My Stamp-a-Stack Class

The last card from my Stamp-a-Stack class.  I'm repeating this class on Sunday, October 13th if you missed it.
This one uses a long time favorite stamp set, Lovely as a Tree.  Every year us demos wait to see if this will be the year they retire this set and then breathe a sigh of relief when it survives the retirement list.

You can't tell in the photo much, but I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the grass line.  Everyone went crazy glittering their trees and grass line.  I even had one friend glitter the tree on her envelope!

Stamp Sets:
  • Lovely as a Tree
  • Festive Flurry
  • Tags 4 You
Colors:
  • Basic Gray
  • Midnight Muse
  • Smoky Slate
  • Whisper White
Tools / Supplies
  • Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' pad
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • 2-Way Glue Pen
  • Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
  • Bracket Label Punch
  • Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
  • Silver 1/8" Ribbon
  • Dimensionals
Here's the inside.  Since it's on a dark card stock base, I added a white inside for the greeting.

When I make more of these, I plan to use more glitter.  I already ordered another little jar of Dazzling Diamonds just in case.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment