Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spooky Banner - Simply Created!

My Spooky Banner Class on Sunday was a lot of fun.  Here's the banner sample I used for the class.  I made it while at our last craft retreat.  Since it was a small class, I got to join in and make another one for myself.
Supplies / Tools:
  • Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
  • Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
  • Large Rhinestones
  • Basic Black ink pad & Sponge Dauber
  • Ink Refills:  Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit
  • Rubbing Alcohol for Stampin' Spritzer (included in kit)
  • Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
  • Snail Adhesive
  • Baby Wipes & paper towels to clean stencils
  • empty box or newspaper to spritz stencils on/in
On my second banner, I added some card stock punched with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch behind the circle medallions.  I also tied the ribbon on with a simple loop pull through instead of actually tying them on.  The lighting on these 2 photos is bad...sorry about that.
I am doing a "Peace" banner class in November.  But, first are my October Craft Shows and my 2nd Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack on October 13th.  I will do a post listing my October Craft Shows.  My first one is this coming Saturday in The Colony.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment