Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Season of Style This and That Journal - The Stylish Way to Organize Your Holiday

I decorated the cover of my Season of Style This and That Journal at the craft retreat we went to Labor Day weekend.  I offset the decoration to make room for the Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Trim.  I love this stretchy ribbon for keeping scrapbooks and journals closed (especially if you use large embellishments inside).
Stamps:
  • Joyful Christmas
  • Christmas Messages
Colors:
  • Early Espresso
  • Baked Brown Sugar
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Old Olive
  • Sahara Sand
  • Gold
Extras / Supplies:
  • Chevron Embossing Folder
  • Burlap Ribbon
  • Deco Labels Collection Framelits
  • Circles Collection Framelits
  • VersMark / Heat Tool
  • Gold embossing powder
  • Glimmer Brad
The Journal has sections and pockets to keep track of everything:  4 calendars, card giving, gift giving, decorating, baking, parties, shopping, receipts...even stickers to put on your calendars or wherever.  A Christmas rotary stamp is also available (use markers to ink it up).
I love doing this every year.  It helps me next year to look back and see what I got for everyone the year before, when I did everything, and how many cards I sent out.  The calendars are empty so you can add the dates and use them for any year.  Order yours by clicking on the Shop Now button in the margin of my blog.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment