Monday, October 14, 2013

Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit - My Journal Project


I made a journal out of my Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit similar to the one Sara showed us at convention.  I got the bundle that included the Thankful stamp.  Here's how mine turned out.  I only added a Champagne Glimmer leaf, 2 jump rings, some ribbon, and a few buttons.
The front and back covers are made from the chipboard backing that the kit came with.
Here are the inside pockets.  I alternated which way I folded the pockets.  I just need to add some photos and titles or names with my Chalk Marker that came with the kit.


I also stamped on some of the pages with the Magnificent Maple stamp and sponged the edges of everything with Chocolate Chip ink.  Get yours by clicking the Shop Now button in the margin of my blog or by clicking on the gift bag at the top of my blog.

Happy Stampin'




No comments:

Post a Comment