Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Wonderful Christmas Time & A Last Minute Card

I hope everyone found time to hang out with friends and family, play games, eat special holiday treats, laugh, craft, and whatever else makes your holiday special.

I had both daughters home for Christmas.  My "Canadian" daughter, Samantha, who married a Canadian and moved to Alberta came down with hubby for ten days.  We played Skip-Bo and Lord of the Rings Monopoly with them.  I also got to scrapbook with Samantha several evenings.  And, of course, we ate way too much...time to diet!

Happiness is...a daughter on each side of a hug!

We had our Blue & Silver tree this year.  I rotate 3 color schemes so I don't get bored.  I already decided to add a 4th one next year...Copper/Bronze & Chocolate.

Somehow, I didn't make enough cards ahead of Christmas this year, so I had to make a couple dozen the week before Christmas.  Last year I had extra from the year before, so I guess I was thinking I had it covered.  Here's one of the last minute cards that I made.

Stamps:
  • Best of Snow
  • Sassy Salutations
 Colors:
  • Crumb Cake
  • Gumball Green
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Whisper White
Extras / Tools:
  • Arrows embossing folder (Occasions Catalog)
  • Big Shot
  • Markers
  • Dimensionals
I had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm looking forward to Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference trip to Houston next week with 3 of my team members.  Road trip!

Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment