Sunday, December 15, 2013

Punch Art Cardinal Card Using the Bird Builder Punch

My technique for November was this cute cardinal punch art Christmas card.  I've seen these cardinals before, so I just had to try one.  Also, I've been wanting to design something for my Old Olive bow clips which are actually called Old Olive Simply Styled Embellishments...wow, that's a mouth full, isn't it!

Stamps:
  • Christmas Messages
  • Woodgrain
Colors:
  • Crumb Cake
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Black StazOn for greeting
  • Basic Black for beak & sponging
  • Old Olive
  • Whisper White
Tools / Supplies
  •  Old Olive Simply Styled Embellishments (the bow clip)
  • Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Bird Builder Punch
  • Dimensionals
Here's the page we did for our Technique Journal.  I actually have two journals since I have one just for Punch Art.  So, this page is in my Punch Art book.

I made a blue and white version of this card with a peace dove instead of a cardinal for a lunch time card class.  Here's that one:

When you love a layout, use it again!  It can look like a whole new card when you change the colors, greetings, and embellishments.

Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment