Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Follow My Heart Valentine's Day Card

In December, I designed this card for my Stamp Nights.  I love how the Basic Gray and Crumb Cake look together.  I had done a similar card for my last One Sheet Wonder class and loved it so much that I just had to re-create it using this new Follow My Heart stamp set.

Stamp Sets:
  • Follow My Heart
  • Postage Due
  • World Map
  • Creative Elements
Colors:
  • Basic Gray
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Crumb Cake
  • Very Vanilla
 Tools / Supplies:
  • Big Shot & Beautiful Baroque embossing folder
  • White Tea Lace Paper Doilies
  • Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Postage Stamp punch
  • Banner punch (Sale-a-Bration freebie!)
  • Dimensionals
This card doesn't have to be for a Valentine.  It can work for an anniversary or a wedding too!

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment