Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference 2014 - Oh Happy Day!

We had such a great time at Leadership.  My sister and I went to take last photos of projects and ideas in the Gathering Place before morning session.  Here's some of those.




Then, at morning session, they played a game on stage based on a real game I haven't heard of called Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me.  They called it Um Um...I Knew That.
It was hilarious.  They competed and prizes went to the demos with the bracelet colors that matched the teams.  Then, since they earned more than 20 points, we got an all attendee give away.
At closing session, Shelli did a presentation and some demonstrations using banners and we had another all attendee free stamp set.  All and all, I came home with 6 free stamp sets, a card kit, aqua painter, Make'n'Takes, small tote, Conference bag, package of salt water taffy and a T-Shirt.

We took a group photo at lunch in the Gathering Place.  It was so wonderful...I can't wait for Convention in July!
Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment