Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet Paper Pumpkin Kit Deal - Free Markers & Extra Kit

At Leadership, we got a sneak peek at the next 3 months (January, February, & March) of Paper Pumpkin kits...WOW!  They have really increased the value of what we get in the kits!  They said that going forward we will be seeing this kind of value every month.  They were a good value before, but I am very excited about the upcoming kits.

I can't reveal photos of the upcoming kits, but I can show you the last 2 month's kits.  I took some photos of them laid out at Leadership.  Every kit has some type of ink and stamps or left over embellishments that you can keep after the project is done to use on other projects.

Anyway...now is the time to try it out and take advantage of the promotion.  Click the link below to get your welcome kit and start getting these monthly creative kits coming right to your door.

https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2016726

Dates: January 11-February 10, 2014

Promotion - FREE MARKERS:
New Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at between January 11 and February 10, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95 value with their Welcome Kit.  Kits are only $19.95 which includes shipping but not tax.

Sweetening the deal:  I have extra kits from past months ... so for the first 2 people that subscribe before January 21st, I will mail you an extra kit free!  Sign up today, because after the 21st, I'm packing them up to bring with me to sell at the Stamp Scrap Art Tour in Plano.

P.S.  Click on my newsletter icon in the margin for news about the Stamp Scrap Art Tour if you live in North Texas.  I will do a post about this show soon.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment