Thursday, March 6, 2014

Burlap and Blooms Wreath Class - Fun with Friends!

I decided I wanted to make the Burlap & Blooms Wreath as soon as I saw it in the Occasions Catalog, but I wasn't sure how I would do the class.  I finally thought, well, I'll just have everyone buy the kit from me with no class fee...we'll just make them together and have fun!

It was so much fun that I'll probably do more like this.  I ordered the kits ahead of the party and everyone just came with hot glue gun loaded and ready...lol.  Anyone could do a get together like this.  Just order 3 kits and invite over a couple of friends for instant fun.
Here's my finished wreath except I haven't put a piece of burlap to hang it by or maybe I'll add a burlap bow.  It came with an extra piece of burlap ribbon for hanging it by.  Some of us also had a good-sized piece of burlap leftover from the spool after wrapping our wreath.
The flowers are easy after you watch Stampin' Up!'s video below of how to make them plus the kit has everything cut, punched, and ready for you to hot glue.  The fringe ones that require sticky strip even already have the sticky strip on them!  Love that!

We gabbed about everything under the sun, and I just interrupted occasionally to teach them how to do the next type of flower that I learned from the video.

I hope you order one of these kits and try it out.  Here's a link to order if you're interested.

Happy Craftin'


No comments:

Post a Comment