After punching, just score at 2 5/8" & 8 1/4" (To make it a little tighter around the card, shift paper slightly so it is really between 8 1/8" and 8 2/8" when u score that second line). It will fit in the envelope better this way.
TIP: When cutting your paper for these tag topper punches, cut barely under 2" wide so they slide into the punch easily. The punch bed is exactly 2" so the paper needs to be slightly under 2".
- So Very Grateful
- Smoky Slate (on belly band)
- Basic Gray (greeting and on top of designer paper)
- Pistachio Pudding
- Pool Party
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Banner Punch
- White Baker's Twine
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (colored with Sharpies)
- Small hole punch (you could use the Owl Builder or Cupcake Builder if you don't have a small handheld hole punch)
This was inspired by another card I saw using the belly band. I love that there are so many ideas using this punch.