Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Because of Beautiful People Like You...

I love this People Like You single stamp set.  I did two layers and water-colored just a bit to color it in.

Stamp Set:
  • People Like You (link)
Colors:
  • Sahara Sand
  • Canteloupe Crisp
  • Pistachio Pudding
  • Whisper White
  • Early Espresso
Extras / Tools:
  • Designer Label Punch
  • Aqua Painters
  • Dazzling Diamonds
  • Sweet Sorbet (Sale-a-Bration designer paper)
  • Dimensionals
  • 2-Way Glue Pen
Tips - Just stamp your image twice and cut/punch one image and use the other for your base.  You only have to water-color the part you're cutting out on the top layer piece.  And, it helps you with where to cut if you only water-color that portion.  I used my bone folder to curl some edges on the cut out.  Also, I water-colored the stems with Pistachio Pudding, but used the brush tip of the marker for the label outline.

Of course it's hard to see in the photo, but I did little wisps of glue pen to add Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the flowers.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment