Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's Time for Ice Cream!

I saw some punch art ice cream cone cards and just had to make my own version.  Here's my version that I made for my Stamp Nights this month.

Stamps:
Colors:
  • Lost Lagoon
  • Crumb Cake
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Hello Honey
  • Blushing Bride
  • Soft Suede
  • Whisper White
 Tools / Extras:
I didn't realize I'd like the Large Polka Dots folder so much...it's a real wow in person.

Tips:
Curl the banner with your bone folder before adhering to the back of the matted cone piece.
The Cone -- Layer two triangles together or use the scallop triangle as the "waffle cone wrap around" piece.  Glue together slightly overlapped, turn over, and trim the extra off.  Then, curve it some with your fingers before putting a dimensional on the back.
Put dimensionals right on the white background and stack your scoops on it.  That way you don't have to glue the scoops together prior to sticking them down.
Put dots of glue on the scoops where you want the berries and stick them onto the glue instead of trying to put glue on the tiny berries (no glue on your fingers that way!).

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment