Friday, June 20, 2014

Open House Works of Art

My Open House on June 1st was another amazing turn out!  I enjoyed chatting with everyone and the new format of the matching discount was a big hit...who doesn't love free stuff!

I had 2 make'n'takes using new stamps and colors that I kept simple since I wanted everyone that came to get a chance to make them.

Here's the first one:
Stamp Set:  Work Of Art
Colors:        Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Punches:     Pansy, Petite Petals, Flower from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Project Life Corner
Twine:        Thick Baker's Twine, Linen Thread
Extras:        Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

The paint swoosh stamp in this set is awesome...just ink and stamp, then stamp again for the lighter shade without re-inking (stamped off once).  I just used the 2 blues full strength and stamped off to get the 4 shades.  The design was based on a card showed on the cruise.  I just added the twine and flowers to the design since it needed some extra stuff :)

Here's the second one:
Stamp Set:  Bravo (Photopolymer set)
Colors:        Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Punches:     Star from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Ribbon:       3/8" Stitched Satin
Extras:        Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Moonlight Designer paper stack, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Since the stamp set is photopolymer, I was able to curve the "So happy for you!" greeting on the inside.  I just mounted it on the block that way.

And, just so you know, I'm in love with the new Blackberry Bliss which is one of the 2014-2016 In Colors...just sayin'.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment