Saturday, July 19, 2014

Inspire.Create.Share. - Stampin' Up! Convention 2014 - Day 3

In General Session today, we got free a package of Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I love this paper.  It's thinner and all black and vanilla with lots of antique designs.


I also won Prize Patrol!!!  My wrist band is Rose Red and they called that one for a stamp set and punch that are in the new holiday catalog...so I can't show you yet.  I love it though, lucky me!

They also announced the next Grand Vacation destination with a cute video from the home office.  They showed employees in a conference room talking about the destination, but some noise would always get in the way of revealing the destination.  Finally, they revealed that it is a Mediterranean Cruise to France, Spain, and Italy.  I've never been to Europe, so I am definitely setting a goal to earn this trip.  It will include demos from all countries similar to the Caribbean Cruise I went on in May.


We went to the convention store and shopped a selection of Holiday Catalog products which we could take home right from convention.  Also, we went to Make'n'Take classes including the 2nd regular workshop plus 3 mini classes.  I got some great photos of us having fun making stuff.



We had awards night tonight and an after party with a country fair theme including a live band, line dancing, bull riding, and face painting.  Great snacks too: popcorn, nachos, and raspberry lemonade.  They announced that the Getaway trip will be to Newport Beach (you can earn this one a little easier than the Grand Vacation).  Also, we found out that the Manager's Reception in Orlando in January will be at Disney World (Woo Hoo!).


Yes, I rode the bull.

We finally got our photo taken in front of the flower wall too right before the party ended.

Stampin' Hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment