Thursday, August 14, 2014

BE YOU {TIFUL} - Flower Patch Card

Here's another of the July projects.  Stampin' Up! gave me the Flower Flair Framelits free on the cruise; so of course, I had to purchase the Flower Patch set when I got home!


I used the Color Coach to help me with a color combo (don't forget to get the In Color cards too if you have the Color Coach).  I knew I was going to use Calypso Coral since I just bought this beautiful seam binding ribbon in that color.

Stamp Set:
  • Flower Patch
Colors:     
  • Calypso Coral
  • Pink Pirouette
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Garden Green
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Crumb Cake
  • Whisper White
Extras / Tools:
If you purchase the stamp set + framelits bundle, Flower Patch Photopolymer Bundle, you save 15%...just sayin'...

Just a note - These Photopolymer sets work great for 2-step stamping.  And, as a matter of fact, Stampin' Up! has told us that going forward, any sets that feature 2-step stamping will be produced in Photopolymer.  Yay!

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment