Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Gift Card Holder Using Envelope Punch Board

We made these cool gift card holders at our recent crafting retreat.  My friend, Dee, saw a store bought version and figured out the dimensions to make it with the envelope punch board.  I used this for my monthly technique in September.  Everyone loved it!  You can also decorate these for birthdays or any occasion.


Here are the instructions that I gave my club members to put in their technique book:


The Card Stock measurements and score instructions are for the card itself (the Garden Green pieces).  The Cover CS Mats refers to the Cherry Cobbler card stock, and the Cover Designer Paper refers to the Early Espresso Christmas tree patterned paper.

Here is a close up photo to illustrate the "attach above the spine" instruction.  The spine should be free to open and close.

And here are the tools I used:

Have fun making these!

2 comments:

  1. great project thanks for the instructions will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I cant wait to try it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete