Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lotus Blossom - My Favorite Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set...So Far

I'm back to a semi-regular schedule after the holidays.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends!

This is one of my club cards using the amazing Lotus Blossom set in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.


Colors: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White

It's a 3 step stamp, so you need 3 shades to keep all the detail of each stamp.  Experiment on scraps to make sure your color choices make the flower you envisioned.

For this one, I used:
Step 1 - Elegant Eggplant full strength
Step 2 - Elegant Eggplant stamped off once
Step 3 - Perfect Plum stamped off once

Stamp each image with the arrow included on the stamp in roughly the same direction to help you line it up as you look through the photopolymer.


Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment