Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine Fun Class

I had a couple of small classes to do these two Valentine's Day projects...a Sunday Class and my lunch-time class at work.

This is the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die.  I put tea bags in it, and added a clothespin to keep them in place (took photo before I thought of that).  The Thinlit is perfect sizing...it's 2 pieces, and the large piece cuts from a 6x6 piece of designer paper (I used Painted Blooms).  And since the smaller piece cuts a 3x6 piece of paper, you can maximize the bags using 12x12 paper without any waste.  By the way, the "for you" is included in the Thinlits along with an "enjoy" and several other fun pieces.

Then we decorated these cute Tiny Treat Boxes carried over from the Holiday catalog into the Occasions catalog.


So cute...I love these boxes.  The Blushing Bride roses are from the Artisan Embellishment Kit and the Calypso Coral ribbon is from the Sale-a-Bration button and ribbon pack.

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment