Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Stampin' Up! Hawaii Incentive Trip 2015 - Arrival

After a long 8 hour flight, I finally got here and met my oldest daughter, Samantha, at the hotel.  Stampin' Up! flew her in from Canada to be my guest on this trip.  Here's my photos so far:

Here's the package with luggage tags that arrived prior to the trip.  There were 4 tags and all my documents and island happenings inside.
Here's my swap card using the new In Color, Mint Macaron, and some new paper called Envelope paper.
We got a welcome gift in the room...free Maui Jim sunglasses to select at the welcome dinner the first night.  The top of the sunglasses case also has the Stampin' Up! Hawaii trip logo on it.

Oh and here's the view from our room.  It's like a postcard!
Aloha!



No comments:

Post a Comment