Friday, July 24, 2015

Stampin' Up! Roaring 20's Party in Salt Lake City

Loving convention this year!  After a full day of gatherings, Stampin' Up! did a theme for our Awards Night and after party... The Roaring 20's.  It was so fun to pick out a dress and accessories to bring to Salt Lake City.  Everyone that dressed up looked so great.  Sara Douglass' dress was amazing.  Here are my roaring 20's photos.

Sara Douglass on Stage
My roommate, Kathy, and I in our outfits.
Me and Pam Morgan.
Antique cars.
Dancing.
Prohibition (Jason (Sage's hubby) playing the copper).
Me and Scott Nielsen.
Brian Pilling and Me.
This was one of my favorite parties ever.  I hope we have themed events like this every year. 

We also got the new holiday catalog today, but I can't share that until September.  I can share projects though.  So, more photos soon.  It is awesome as usual.

Happy Stampin'







No comments:

Post a Comment