Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stamp Scrap Art Tour 2013 - Mesquite, TX

I had so much fun at the StampScrapArt Tour at the Mesquite Convention Center the last weekend of January, and will definitely do this show again next year.  It was great to talk to so many ladies that share my passion. 

Saturday was busy, busy, busy!!!  Thank goodness for helpers!  Sunday was a little more quiet making it easier to answer questions in more detail.  This photo was taken right before we took down the booth.



Thank you to everyone that stopped by my booth.  I raised $300 for the Little Elm Library during the two days...thank you everyone that purchased these retired sets from the library collection.  These were donated to the library and I am helping them turn them into cash.  I still have about 137 sets left and will have them at my next show in April.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment