Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2013 - Reconnecting with Friends

General Session started with Shelli telling the story of starting SU! with her sister 25 years ago to meet their financial & social needs.  Looking back at the last 25 years, Stampin' Up! has achieved so much more by truly making a difference in so many people's lives.  Then, she surprised us by drawing 5 names for free convention registration (and we had a drawing at every session after that - 25 total).  I kept hoping my sister would win, but nope, not to be.


The stage was awesome as always.  There were two more of these panels of frames that lifted up into the ceiling so they could show video on each side. 


My sister won the first Prize Patrol.  They also introduced the new Dude, You're Welcome Kit (available now) and the Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription kits (coming in March).  To make it even better, there was an all attendee give away of both the Paper Pumpkin Try It kit and the Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit. 

Right after General Session, we ran into Norma and Twila.  It's funny how even with 1,500 demos there, we always find each other.


 Then we had a class (Meet New People, Find New Faces) with Shannon West, one of the creative employees we love.  So, we talked a while and took a photo.  She reminds me of my sister.


 And, as luck would have it, we ran into Shelli and Sara on the way to lunch.  We were thrilled that they had the time to sign my Leadership badge and Sally's catalogs as well as pose for photos.  Who needs to eat, when you can talk to Shelli!



 I also have tons of project photos I took.  I'll get some of those out here next.

Happy Stampin'










No comments:

Post a Comment