Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chalkboard Card - SWAP for Dallas Regional

I have gotten a lot of mileage from this card I designed in January.  I used it for my card class at work, my team's Stamp'n'Share night, 2 home parties, and now my SWAP on Saturday for Stampin' Up!'s Dallas Regional.  It's become one of my favorite designs.


Stamp Set:
  • From My Heart
Colors:
  • Baja Breeze
  • Not Quite Navy
  • Basic Black
  • Whisper White
Extras:
  • VersaMark pad
  • Whisper White embossing powder & Heat Tool
  • White Watercolor Pencil
  • Flower Trim
  • Paper Doily
  • Honeycomb Embossing Folder & Big Shot
  • Sponge Dauber & Stampin' Sponge
  • Stampin' Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and & drops of Baja Breeze Reinker
I love this Flower Trim.  It comes in vanilla, but you can dye it to match your project.  I spritzed it with Baja Breeze, let dry, then used a sponge dauber to add some Not Quite Navy to the tops of the petals.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment