Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - Your Creativity Escape Awaits

Don't have a lot of time for crafting?
Want to let someone else do the designing?
Don't have a dedicated room to hold all those crafting tools?

My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit in a box all designed, cut, and ready for you to take a 30 minute creativity escape...just add tape!  It includes stamps & ink too!  The fun starts this month.

This is the Welcome Kit.  You get this kit no matter what month you sign up.  So, if you don't want to miss any of the kits, you have to sign up by March 10th.  These samples SU! gave us are in brown boxes, but yours will be red like the website shows.

Here are the completed cards.  Envelopes and instructions are included too.
Here is the Try it kit.  Stampin' Up! only gave us one journal, but you get two in this kit!
Both the Welcome Kit and the Try It Kit include a free Acrylic Block (size D) that you can use over and over each month with the exclusive stamps in your kit.  Also, sometimes your ink will be a marker instead of an ink spot.

I used half of the butterflies on the inside and outside of my journal.  Then, I made this card with the leftover ones.  I plan to post additional projects utilizing some of the supplies you get in these kits.
Here's some better photos of the completed projects.
These were quick and easy to make.  I can't wait to get more kits.  They will be a surprise every month:  cards, home decor, journals...  Also, you can cancel anytime.  A better idea is to skip a month or two instead of cancelling all together since when you re-sign up, you will start with the welcome kit again.

Please designate me, Barbara Raffman, as your demonstrator so I get credit for the subscription and send me an email too so I can add you to my Paper Pumpkin Club for additional project ideas with your supplies...Thanks!
Here's the website:  https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2016726

Happy Stampin'










No comments:

Post a Comment