Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Black and Vanilla Modern Medley Card

This is my favorite Stamp night project that I designed for June!  I am just in love with everything about this card!

Stamp Sets:
  • Happy Day
  • Tape It
Colors:
  • Crumb Cake
  • Basic Black
  • Very Vanilla
Tools / Extras:
  • Modern Medley designer series paper
  • Tea Lace Paper Doilies
  • Very Vintage Designer Buttons
  • Linen Thread
  • Blossom punch
  • 1 3/4" Circle punch
I just pleated and scrunched up the doily to reduce it's size and add flair to it.  I flattened the scrunched up portion in the center and put snail (tape) over it to stick down the Basic Black Blossom flower.  Everything is just tape and glue dots...no dimensionals!  This was amazing for my regulars to learn since I put dimensionals on everything...lol.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment