Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - Party Pennants & Last Week of Free Kit

I made my Party Pennants Pumpkin Kit with my friend, Linda, at work during lunch.  I added sponging to the edges of everything and a few rhinestones, but other than that, it's just how it was designed.

I hung the little banner flags back to back so you can see a message from either side.  They're meant to be put in a cake, cupcakes, or bottles weighted with sand or something.

I can't wait for my August Paper Pumpkin to arrive.  It's called Pedal Praise, but that's the only hint I have.  You have to wait until you get the shiny red box in the mail...it's a surprise each month!

There's a promotion this month for $10 for the first 2 months plus a free kit from me.  Read about it in my July 29th post: click here.

Happy Stampin'




No comments:

Post a Comment