Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Special Season and Northern Flurry Embossed Vellum

The last Stamp Night project for September was a Christmas card using the Special Season stamp set inspired by a card by Kelly Agee shared on our demo site.  Thanks for the layout, Kelly!
Stamp Sets:
  • Special Season
Colors:
  • Coastal Cabana
  • Smoky Slate
  • Whisper White
  • Black StazOn
Supplies / Tools:
  • Vellum Cardstock
  • Stampin' Sponge
  • Frosted Finishes Embellishments
  • Sharpie
  • Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
  • Glue Dots & Dimensionals
You can use Sharpies to color Stampin' Up!'s rhinestones like the middle one below.  I got this color out of a standard package of Sharpies...might have been a 24 pack of colors.  Here's a close up:
I made this design while at a craft retreat and had left it "finished" on my work space unattended without the Frosted Finishes Embellishment.  When I came back, my downlines (I think it was Tracy & Becky) had added the embellishment to my card and suggested the colored rhinestone.  Now I can't imagine this card without it!!!  Gotta love collaboration!

Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment