Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Another Thank You - Chevron Criss-Cross Card

I've been concentrating on craft shows so much that I just realized I haven't posted my October Stamp Night projects.  Here's the first one.  The other 2 are Christmas cards and I'll post them next.

Stamp Sets:
  • Another Thank You (Photopolymer)
  • Gorgeous Grunge
Colors:
  • Calypso Coral
  • Basic Gray
  • Crumb Cake
  • Pool Party
 Tools / Supplies:
  • Natural Trim
  • colored staples & stapler
  • Elegant Butterfly punch
  • Bitty Butterfly punch
  • Chevron Border punch
  • Epic Day This and That designer paper
I only have a few of these Photopolymer stamp sets, but I love this one with all the different "thank you" options.  The stamps don't grab the ink as well as our rubber stamps, so you just have to be okay with that look.
For the criss-cross Chevron punching, punch the end and flip the mat to punch the other side allowing them to overlap.  Use the punch upside down so you can see where you're punching.  Find the end of the mat looking through the punch and slide over a bit so you don't punch the edge on each side.  Raise the mat on dimensionals for a shadow/window effect.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment