Friday, November 15, 2013

Festive Season's Greetings Card

One of my October Stamp Night Projects using the Festive Flurry bundle (among other things of course).  I made this one while at a craft retreat inspired by another demo's card that I saw on our site.  I love the Woodgrain folder used on white card stock.
Stamps:
  • Joy to the World
  • Festive Flurry
Colors:
  • Naturals White
  • Crumb Cake (or was it Sahara Sand card base...I'll have to look and update)
  • Whisper White
  • Cherry Cobbler
Tools / Supplies:
  • Gold embossing powder / heat tool
  • Festive Flurry Framelits
  • Seam Binding Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler
  • Basic Jewels, Pearls
  • Woodgrain embossing folder / Big Shot
  • Oval Collection Framelits
  • Natural Composition Specialty paper
  • Glue Dots / Dimensionals
You can leave the seam binding ribbon smooth or crunch it up for a more vintage look.

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment