Monday, January 20, 2014

Rubber Stamp & Paper Crafting Convention! - Stamp Scrap Art Tour 2014

I've been looking forward to this show for several reasons.  While regular craft shows are fun, there's nothing like being surrounded by fellow stampers and scrapbookers.  I love talking and sharing stories with everyone at the show, and this year I'm doing the Make & Take party on Friday night too.  Also, I will be bringing a larger variety of items for sale this year based on feedback I got last year.  Not to mention, there's my BIG drawings!!!

They moved this year from Mesquite to Plano which is closer to me, so I'm happy about that.  I think the show will be a big hit in Plano,TX at the Plano Centre (see newsletter link for address and show times).

The Big Drawings*: I will be having 2 drawings this year.  One for a FREE Big Shot ($99.95 value) and one for a FREE Many Marvelous Markers set ($109.95 value).
You can qualify for the drawings four ways and earn extra tickets on top of that!

1 ticket   - Paper Pumpkin subscription with me (keep min. 2 months)
2 tickets -  for every $50 in catalog orders at the show
3 tickets -  for booking a home party held prior to May 27, 2014
5 tickets -  for joining my team of demonstrators by January 28, 2014 (day 1 of Sale-a-Bration)

*  You might want to bring address labels to stick to your tickets *
*  Only one prize allowed per person *
*  Paper Pumpkin subscription – Extra ticket if you sign up by Sat. *
*  Current demos and my family members are not eligible for the drawings *
*  Prize winners must have a local address.  I will deliver the prizes or you can stop by to pick up.*

I will have 2 boxes (1 for each prize).  You can put your tickets in whichever box you like or split them between boxes.  Only one prize allowed per person.  If your name is drawn twice, you will win the first prize that your name was drawn for.

Boost your chances with more tickets (must have already earned tickets by one of the four ways above):
1 extra ticket - Like my Facebook page: Facebook.com/BarbarasCraftCircle
1 extra ticket - Follow my Blog: BarbarasCraftCircle.Blogspot.com
1 extra ticket - Your Paper Pumpkin subscription goes in by Saturday night (January 25th).
1 extra ticket - Attend my Make & Take at the Friday night party (just heard this is full).

Orders: The tickets are awarded at the show when your order form is completed & turned in to me or my helper.  Orders will be placed January 28, 2014, so that you can take advantage of free Sale-a-Bration items.

Paper Pumpkin Subscription: Tickets awarded when I receive the email confirming your subscription.
Party Bookings:  Tickets awarded when you choose a date on my calendar.
Joining My Team:  Tickets awarded when I receive the confirmation email from Stampin’ Up!.

Drawings will be held on Wednesday, January 29, 2014.  This allows me time to receive all confirmation emails for Paper Pumpkin subscriptions and joining my team.  See links on my blog in the right margin for Paper Pumpkin and Join My Team.  Winners notified by email/phone.  I will also send an e-card to everyone that entered to announce the winners.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Had a good time vising this craft show .. got some of the paper samples and can't wait to open them up and put them to good use! Hope you have a good showing tomorrow, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had fun meeting everyone. I got to visit more on Sunday when it was a little less busy.

      Delete