Thursday, April 3, 2014

Petite Petals Window Lattice Card

I saw a card on our demo site by Linda Creech that inspired my card below.  This is a Big Shot intense card...just sayin'!  Practically every piece runs through the Big Shot so I pre-cut a few of the pieces for my Stamp Night gals.  I look forward to Spring every year so I can start using purples and greens together.  That combination just says Spring to me.

Stamps:
  • You're Lovely (Sale-a-Bration)
  • Petite Petals
 Colors:
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Old Olive
  • Whisper White
Tools / Extras:
  • Big Shot
  • Lattice Bigz Die
  • Perfect Polka-Dots embossing folder
  • Little Leaves Sizzlits
  • Deco Labels Framelits
  • Window Frames Framelits
  • Petite Petals Punch
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Basic Jewels Pearls
  • 2-Way Glue Pen
  • Dimensionals
Tips:  Use the 2-Way Glue Pen in the corners of the Lattice to glue behind your window before running through the Big Shot Perfect Polka-Dots folder.  Also, you can use the tape or dimensionals on your flowers to hold your leaves in place.  I put dimensionals behind the card front window to create a shadow on the card base, and you can cut a tiny dimensional to place in the center of the Lattice if you don't like it dipping in toward the middle.

This would make a great Mother's Day card...just use a Happy Mother's Day stamp inside!

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment