Saturday, July 19, 2014

Inspire.Create.Share. - Stampin' Up! Convention 2014 - Day 4

This morning we had opening session with stage walks for milestone achievements for sales and  anniversaries.  Susie and I both got to walk and so I grabbed her for a photo after she got off stage.


We went to lunch and the demo resource center afterwards to play with new tools and get photos of some of the projects shown on stage and in classes.



I made a last run to the recognition room before our last class to grab some Dove chocolates (they had bowls of them in there!).  I ran into Susie again after taking some silly photos with other demos grabbing chocolates.  We attended a class on Instagram.  I haven't gotten into that before, but it looks fun, so I'll try it out.

Then, we had our closing session.  Sara showed us some new kits, and Shelli showed off her projects.



We got another new stamp set at the end as an all attendee give away.  Yay!  After heading back to the hotel to get organized with packing all our free stuff and convention store purchases, we went out on the town.  Here's my free stuff (except one stamp set I forgot to put in the photo).


We took the train to Gateway Mall for dinner and back to City Creek.  Here's some photos from our traditional walk around the City Creek outdoor mall and visiting the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  The weather was so nice sitting by the fountains which dance to music on the hour.  The music and waterworks reminded me of Fantasia.




Another great convention is over, but I'm looking forward to the next event which is Leadership Conference in January in Orlando...Can you say, Disney World?

Stampin' Hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment