Sunday, July 15, 2012

Demo Stamp’n’Share and Triple-Time Stamping Technique

A couple of weeks ago, I had my quarterly Stamp’n’Share for my entire downline.  It was so much fun especially since there were twelve of us.  We played Stampin’ Up! Bingo that I made a few days before the meeting while talking shop.  I gave out prizes for the first 3 Bingos (2 lines any direction).  I also celebrated several of our team members for various successes and promotions.  For our Make’n’Take, I designed a Triple-Time Stamping card using the Papillon Potpourri, Perfect Punches, and Creative Elements stamp sets.  Here’s the sample.



Here are the dimensions of the layers.

Whisper White Layers:
2” x 3-1/4”
3” x 4-1/4”
4” x 5-1/4”

Card Base and Mats:
2-1/4” x 3-1/2”
3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
5-1/2” x 8-1/2” (fold in half for card base)

You just layer the Whisper White without the mats held together using temporary tape, stamp all over, separate, mat each layer, then pop up with dimensionals.

Here’s some photos of the fun!


Just a few days until Convention!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment