Monday, July 23, 2012

Stampin’ Up! Convention 2012 – Spooktacular Halloween Project!

During one of the sessions, they announced an August promotion for new demonstrators signing up as well as for the demonstrator they signed up with.  Both will receive the following Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit FREE!


The kit contains everything you need to make the project except ink.


If you are local to the Dallas area, we can pick out a night to make the project together.  So fun!  This is only available in August. 

The convention theme was “i am…” this year, and they asked us to complete that for ourselves.  I wanted to answer using something to try to sum up my Stampin’ Up! experience.  I thought about it for a while and decided on “i am…having the time of my life”.   Read all about being a demo and how to sign up by clicking the “Join My Team” link which will take you to my SU! site.  If you have any questions, let me know.

I can’t wait to make one of these projects…isn’t it boo-tiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment