Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Join My Circle of Stampin' Up! Friends

Wow!  I love this offer...perfect for re-joining or for stamping friends that already have everything.  This is your chance to buy everything at a 20%-40% discount, join my circle of friends, and/or start your own circle of stamping friends by having classes or stamping get togethers.  I love all the friends I have made by being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and you can never have too many friends!
This offer is tied to Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary.  You know, 25th anniversary = $25!

Dates: October 7-21, 2013
  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99  starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
    • Business pack which includes
      • A box of annual catalogs
      • A package of the current seasonal catalog
      • Getting Started DVD
      • Starter Kit Business Brick
      • Customer postcards
I always give a gift for joining my team too.  I haven't decided what it will be this season, but a big promotion deserves a big gift, right!  (P.S. I am in the US, so I can only have US demonstrators on my team.)

Let me know if you want any more information or want to talk about anything.  There's a video and more information about being a demonstrator on my website.  Just click the "join my team" button in the sidebar.  Then, set your calendar reminder to come back and sign up on Monday when the promotion starts!

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment