Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Fall Craft Show Schedule

I have 4 shows coming up in October and November.  Here's the details for the shows:

Come shop from 9am to 4pm:
First United Methodist Church
4901 Paige Rd.
The Colony, TX
Come shop from 9am to 4pm:
Grace Avenue United Methodist Church
3521 Main St
Frisco, TX
Saturday hours: 9am to 6pm
Sunday hours: 11am to 5pm
Pearce High School
1600 N Coit Rd
Richardson, TX 75080
Come shop from 9am to 3pm:
1st Baptist Church Frisco
7901 Main St
Frisco, TX 75034

Come visit my booth at any or all of these shows! I will have plenty of discounted retired items including paper, stamp sets, ink, punches, dies, ribbon and more.  Also, I have NEW holiday ribbon and paper bundles, Paper Pumpkin kits, handmade cards & other items, catalogs, show specials, and door prizes.

Can't wait to visit with y'all.
Happy Stampin'
 


No comments:

Post a Comment