Monday, September 15, 2014

Create a Fright! - Frightful Wreath Kit & Class

I love these wreaths!  I changed mine a little from the directions in the kit.  I love using purples for Halloween, so I just had to switch out some of the orange with Blackberry Bliss, my current favorite purple...plus it matches the spider this way!


I'm having a class to make these on Sunday, September 28th at 2pm.  The class cost is just the price of the kit ($32.10 with ship/tax).  I'm ordering them this Wednesday.  If you're in North Dallas area and want to come, just RSVP here by noon on Wednesday.

Here's a close up of the wreath:


And here's a close up of the amazing beaded spider:


If you can't make the class, you can always order a couple of kits and invite a friend over to make them together.  Get your kits here.


Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment