Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wishing You a "Stache" of Cheer

I love the nutcracker and Santa in the Santa Stache set.  So, they are the focus of my December 7th Christmas tags class.  I did this class last year and the girls loved it, so I thought I'd do it again.  Here's the project...it's 4 of each tag plus a decorated tin to hold them all.  And, we get to play with the Blendabilities!


You can't see it, but the large To & From stamp is also on the back of all these tags.  The girls laughed at me while I was stamping the To & From because every time I stamped it, I said how much I loved that stamp.  We've never had a large To & From like this, and I know I'm never putting that one on my sale table...I'm in love with it!  Maybe I should buy two just in case I lose it...lol
I still have a few spots left for this class if you live nearby.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment