Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Name Change to Green Moon Stamp Studio

I got married and changed my name in September, so it seems fitting to re-invent my website too with a new look and a new name.  I'm so excited about my name change to Green Moon Stamp Studio.  It fits me since I'm a moon-child hippy chick.  Green is also my favorite color and now also in my name, Greenlee,...how lucky is that???


The new logo which is in progress (possibly viewable as you're reading this, but if not, then very soon) is inspired by my Scottish and Irish roots and my love for the moon and nature.  I will start posting and doing videos more often now that my life is settling into a new groove with my amazing husband.


Oh, and don't forget there's only about a week and a half before Sale-A-Bration is over.  Get free stuff with every $50 or $100 purchase.




Last month, I did a birthday card stamp-a-stack class with these 3 card designs.  Thought you might enjoy seeing them.



Happy Stampin'


1 comment:

  1. I love the cards and box at top of the blog. Will you share howa to make the box????

    ReplyDelete