Monday, June 10, 2013

Flower Shop Card - In Color 2013-2015 Collection

I played around with 4 of the 5 new In Colors for this card using the Inlaid Embossing Technique.  I think these colors have a cool, crisp feel and work great together.  Still on my creative list...playing with the new In Color blue, Coastal Cabana.

Stamps:
  • Sassy Salutations (25% off this month)
  • Flower Shop
  • Secret Garden
 Colors:
  • Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Pistachio Pudding
  • Strawberry Slush
  • Baked Brown Sugar
  • Whisper White
Tools / Extras:
  • Pansy punch
  • Elegant Butterfly punch
  • Square Lattice embossing folder
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • dimensionals
I stamped the leaves directly on the background.  Then, I stamped the flowers on scrap paper, punched them out, and arranged them over the leaves and overlapping (turn over and trim petals that went off the card).  Then, just run through the Big Shot with the embossing folder.

Happy Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment